Windows 10 is awesome and currently one of the feature which I like is, changing the task bar & start menu accent colour based on current wallpaper.
To invoke this, do the following.
- Right click on empty desktop
- Click “Personalize” menu item
- Select “Colours” tab
- Enable or toggle on “Automatically pick an accent colour from my background”
- Enable or toggle “Show colour on Start, taskbar and action centre”
- Optionally you can make Start Menu, taskbar & action centre transparent by toggling the last option.