Following are some of the JSLink URL Tokens I have come across in SharePoint.
- ~site – reference to the current SharePoint site (or “Web”)
- ~sitecollection – reference to the current SharePoint site collection (or “Site”)
- ~layouts – version specific reference to the web application Layouts folder (so it will automatically swap out /_layouts/14 or /_layouts/15 for you)
- ~sitecollectionlayouts – reference to the layouts folder in the current site collection (e.g. /sites/team/_layouts/15)
- ~sitelayouts – reference to the layouts folder in the current site (e.g. /sites/teams/subsite/_layouts/15)