Ever wanted to copy a list of files as text from Windows Explorer?
The following has been tested in Windows 8 Pro.
- Select files/folder for which you would like to create a list
- Once selected, press Shift key and right click mouse on one of the selected files or folders
- You will get a menu “Copy as path”, click it
- That’s it, now you have the list of selected files/folders in the clipboard
- Paste it in any compatible applications like notepad
Windows 8 the next iteration of Windows has app stores !
According to Akihabara News, Fujitsu and Docomo will release this year the F-07c a tablet like 4” WSVGA device running on Intel Atom and with 32GB of SSD that will comes runs on dual Boot both Windows 7 and Symbian OS